Yep. That’s right. Mini Pizza. Y’all know I don’t write about my life. Onto the recipe…
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3 ounces cream cheese – softened
- 3 eggs – yolks and whites separated and allowed to come to room temperature
- 6 tbsp marinara sauce
- 18 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 12 tsp parmesan
- *Optional toppings (pepperoni, etc.)
Cloud Bread –
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (do not skimp on the parchment – these things stick to EVERYTHING else).
- In one bowl, using a hand-mixer, mix egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt until stiff peaks form – like super, duper stiff.
- In another bowl, blend the yolks and cream cheese.
- With a rubber spatula, fold yolks into whites until just combined.
- Spoon mixture onto prepared parchment lined baking sheet into 12 mounds (about 2 heaping tablespoons each). Keep them at least an inch apart since they’ll spread.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for at least an hour to prevent from being crumbly
- Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and place a rack on top.
- Place cloud bread on top of the rack. Top each slice with half a tablespoon of marinara sauce, 1 1/2 oz of mozzarella cheese, and a tsp of parmesan. Can make just 1 or all 12. *Option to add additional toppings like pepperoni
- Broil the breads on the top rack in the oven until cheese is bubbly – about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Macros (per mini pizza): 145 Calories, 2g Carbs, 11g Protein, 10g Fat