I’m always struggling to figure out appetizers on keto so I decided to transform a slider into a keto beef bomb filled with cheesy pickle deliciousness. Perfect for game day. Dainty enough for your Oscar party. Or y’know, just do like me and eat them like popcorn in front of Netflix.
- 1 lb ground beef (preferably grass fed)
- 1 tbsp kosher salt (I use this)
- 2 tsp fresh ground pepper (I use this)
- 1 tsp onion powder (I use this)
- 1 tsp garlic powder (I use this)
- 4 oz block of cheese (I used cheddar but any hard cheese will work!)
- 1-2 whole new pickles
- Ghee or Olive Oil spray (I use this)
- Special sauce (I use Sir Kensington’s)
- Mixing Bowl (I use this)
- Measuring Spoons (I use this)
- Mini Muffin Pan (I use this)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray your mini muffin tin lightly with ghee or olive oil.
- Prep your pickles and cheese. Thinly slice your pickles into little rounds and cube your cheese into 18 pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, gently but thoroughly combine your beef, salt, pepper, onion, and garlic.
- Put a chunk of beef into a mini muffin spot and press to coat the bottom and sides with a thin layer – it helps to have the sides spill over a bit. Then place a chunk of cheese and top with a pickle slice. Cover with a dollop of beef and press to fully cover. The beef on top should fully connect with the sides. Repeat until 18 muffin spots are filled.
- Option to freeze here for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the meat is golden brown. Gently slide out of the tin and serve with special sauce.
3 thoughts on “Keto Cheeseburger Bombs”